Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern
- Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern).
- Certificate/licence issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act.
- Sales and income tax returns
- GST/CST/VAT certificate·
- Certificate /registration document issued by Sales Tax/ Goods Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities.·
- Licence issued by the Registering authority like Certificate of Practice issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Medical Council, Food and Drug Control Authorities, registration /licensing document issued in the name of the proprietary concern by the Central Government or State Government Authority/ Department, etc.
- Banks may also accept IEC (Importer Exporter Code) issued to the proprietary concern by the office of DGFT as an identity document for opening of the bank account etc.
- The complete Income Tax return (not just the acknowledgement) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm’s income is reflected, duly authenticated/ acknowledged by the Income Tax Authorities.
- Utility bills such as electricity, water, and landline telephone bills in the name of the proprietary concern.
Any two of the above documents would suffice. These documents should be in the name of the proprietary concern.
ID and address proof of the proprietor
- Registration certificate
- Partnership deed
- An officially valid document in respect of the person holding a power of attorney to transact on its behalf
Proof of identity & address of all the partners / beneficial owners – natural persons if beneficial owners are non individuals